Experience 2012 Model Rumors

Why not? If we're all speculating anyway, may as well weigh-in with something that would compel me to buy yet another PRS - to the detriment of my marriage. You have to admit... you'd buy one too.

Oh for sure but I mean, BRW isn't even available for PS anymore, right?

I heard they're mixing some of Paul's blood in with the finish on a limited release of 10 guitars and there will be a battle royal to decide who gets them.... :D

I heard they're mixing some of Paul's blood in with the finish on a limited release of 10 guitars and there will be a battle royal to decide who gets them.... :D
Remember when Kiss did that for one of their comics?

I think I just figured out the paint scheme for the "Omega" Modern eagle. :eek:

:D

This is top secret so please keep it between the forum members. Paul has been working on this new design for quite a while.
IMG_7491.jpg

:)

Dang, shawn! If that was in wide fat with birds I would be all over it!

I mentioned months ago that there will be a Modern Eagle V (please ... no Cinco) with 408 pups and switching. I won't bother wishing for BRW (plus it would be too expensive) ... but maybe they will use an ebony fretboard with old paua birds (no outline). Maybe a street price of about $4,500.

Plus I hope they continue the tradition of a drinking glass as swag. I drink my OJ every day out of a PRS glass.

whatever it is I think that they should have a forum contest and give one to me....I mean the winner!

CLASSICAL/NYLON STRING ACOUSTIC GTRS!!!!! shhhh, i didn't tell ya.......

Can you imagine what it would do for the PRS acoustic line if they could get Al, John, and Paco to play their guitars? They already have 2/3's of the trio ,can you imagine what "Friday Night at the Experience" would be like?!

I have a whole marketing plan in mind for this, I would gladly trade it for a 305.

Personally I'd love to see a new line of CE's...or a Myles Kennedy signature model. Either one would have my cash fairly quickly!

Personally I'd love to see a new line of CE's...or a Myles Kennedy signature model. Either one would have my cash fairly quickly!

I'm with you - I loved the CE model and felt the price point was perfect.

I'm with you - I loved the CE model and felt the price point was perfect.

Absolutely. I was a bit young when they were last around and couldn't afford one, but now they're perfect for my price range and I struggle to find them in good condition! C'mon PRS, bring 'em back ;)

I wonder, since Neal Schon has been announced as attending, and his somewhat recent conversion to PRS, that we don't see a Neal Schon signature model. Just sayin'.

Re: Top Secret Design

<< For obvious reasons, it should be quite capable of Supreme 'woman tones'! >>

But I think that pic is upside down ... :)

Last edited:
My "15 minutes" was fun but it's someone else's turn.

I just tripped across that video on Youtube this morning! Almost blew coffee out my nose! :D

People came in my office to see what I was laughing at!

Then I sent it to my wife... I'll either get a new guitar out of it OR I'll get "THE LOOK"!

You and your Bride are good sports! ;)

Thanks for the laugh! :cool:

Incase somebody missed it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Flying Vee works. Santana/Ted headstock. Quilt cap. DGT pups, SC58 bridge/tailpiece, 4 knobs - like a 245, but taps for each pickup - like a Sig.

Heck - gimme that, I don't even need birds or quilt - just white like my old V, works for me.

Back