Experience 2012 Model Rumors

I'm gonna guess...

Clint Lowery SE(I hope he's there for the event)
regular production Sig - I think it's reasonable because of Paul's excitement for the pickups that aren't "old" from other types of guitars.
ME 5
SE bass
Stripped McCarty?

I would love to see a stripped USA acoustic out of the $4800 price range.

Surely a Stripped McCarty is just a regular McCarty with moons??? :confused:

They still get produced from time to time as a special run, we have several new ones from 2011 on sale here in the UK.

Surely a Stripped McCarty is just a regular McCarty with moons??? :confused:

They still get produced from time to time as a special run, we have several new ones from 2011 on sale here in the UK.
Yes, but they don't have a "normal" production McCarty currently. I'm just going with the Stripped 58 coming as regular production as a precursor. To me the Mc58 is just a bit over the top for this model(or maybe just my idea of that model).

The regular McCarty was around for ages - there's loads of them out there on the used market. I can't see it coming back as a regular model.

I hear they're talking about a Chris Reynolds signature model. It comes as both a trem and a stop tail but you get a month to decide which you like best. And it comes with 8 sets of PRS pickups to demo. :p

I hear they're talking about a Chris Reynolds signature model. It comes as both a trem and a stop tail but you get a month to decide which you like best. And it comes with 8 sets of PRS pickups to demo. :p

I just spit coffee all over my laptop!! Cracked me up! Are you saying I can't make up my mind? Yes I can....well, most of the time......

You know, a quick change pickup harness like Seymour makes would be a nice PRS option!

I know this is an old thread, but I could really go for the glorious return of the Custom 22 to the regular production and SE lines. 57/08's with a trem or stoptail, birds on the SE's. Anyone heard anything about new models yet?

I'm gonna guess and say its going to be the custom 24 with the 408 pickup and switching system

I think we'll see something like that and/or a Modern Eagle with the same 408 pu's and switching system.
But I'd like to see a Piezo system in a PRS Trem. that would be awesome for me

I think we'll see something like that and/or a Modern Eagle with the same 408 pu's and switching system.
But I'd like to see a Piezo system in a PRS Trem. that would be awesome for me
If they do an "Omega" Modern Eagle with 408's and BRW necks, I'm going to be in big, BIG trouble.

BRW necks? Really? Cmon you day dreamer! hahah
Why not? If we're all speculating anyway, may as well weigh-in with something that would compel me to buy yet another PRS - to the detriment of my marriage. You have to admit... you'd buy one too.

Back