Experience '13 Early Registration Now Open for Forum Members & Sig Club

That sounded great, but then I wondered, can Slash play a PRS? Contractually?
One thing I haven't seen at an Experience is a Les Paul.

Slash and Myles Kennedy would be cool but I can't see Slash doing it given that it's a manufacturer specific event.

What about amps? If a PRS artist says "Yep, I'll do it but I want my Marshalls on stage"?

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I haven't seen at an Experience is a Les Paul.

ExpPRSShootout05.jpg

ExpPRSShootout03.jpg

ExpPRSShootout02.jpg

Slash and Myles Kennedy would be cool but I can't see Slash doing it given that it's a manufacturer specific event.

What about amps? If a PRS artist says "Yep, I'll do it but I want my Marshalls on stage"?

Well, Buddy Guy has his own Strat and he sure tore it up on a 305 as well as a Modern Eagle during the sound check.

Santana is known to play Strats at his gigs.

Gibson has made two Clapton Les Pauls while he is a Fender endorser.

You just never know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am non Experienced. But, I am now signed up to be there.
You'll recognize me as the guy looking at the guitars with my hands in my pockets!
:)

I am non Experienced. But, I am now signed up to be there.
You'll recognize me as the guy looking at the guitars with my hands in my pockets!
:)

Holding on to your credit cards for dear life? You'll blend just fine! LOL
The prices are pretty darn good by the way.

Holding on to your credit cards for dear life? You'll blend just fine! LOL
The prices are pretty darn good by the way.

All booked now. Hotel is HGI Wednesday thru Sunday. Flight on Southwest from Sacramento, CA to BWI for $241 R/T - holy smokes...I can't fly to Vegas for that price and thats only an hour away! What a deal. That is with all taxes and fees. Me likey! I guess I need to reserve a rental car now and save up some beer money.

I just checked my Southwest Rapid Rewards and have enough points to cover my flights to and from PRS Experience.

More money for drinks, food, gear.

:biggrin:

Back