Experience '13 Early Registration Now Open for Forum Members & Sig Club

I think I may of had a premature E-Registration? How do I add my Wife to be my Guest? Or did I get so excited that I just missed it?

I'm registered and semi-ready to go. It's a longshot for me to make it there, but I'm not about to give up on it yet.

Lloyd

The wife (Boss) and I are registered. Already saving money for a purchase, I was sadly underfunded last year and had to float my Tremonti on plastic. Really hope to grab an Artist or PRS Exp. special edition this year!

I don't know how you guys feel, but I thought last years event had the best "vibe". Maybe it's just because each year we learn a little more about how to do it? Whatever it was, there was a terrific feeling of electricity in the air and I can't wait for Exp'13

Last year's event was, I think, the best of them all. It did have a great vibe and flow...all the pieces just seemed to fit together flawlessly. Won't make it this year, first one I'll miss, but I'm confident it will build on last year.

The wife (Boss) and I are registered. Already saving money for a purchase, I was sadly underfunded last year and had to float my Tremonti on plastic. Really hope to grab an Artist or PRS Exp. special edition this year!

My wife has already registered us and booked a hotel room! I'm glad to hear that there will be other couples there . Last year a friendly husband called his wife to help my negotiations on a Exp 2012 Cu24. I ended up getting my wife a Cu24 too because she was so into the music, the "vibe", and the wonderful people.

...Maybe that's why she booked and registered us... I should watch out for that!

In

Now to figure out how many tables to have ready :rock:

Come say hello folks!

I don't know how you guys feel, but I thought last years event had the best "vibe". Maybe it's just because each year we learn a little more about how to do it? Whatever it was, there was a terrific feeling of electricity in the air and I can't wait for Exp'13

Definitely Shawn!! Even tho last year was only my 3rd experience, I thought it was he best so far...they get better every year!! Can't wait for my 4th experience!

Back