EXP2016 Early Bird Registration is now open!

Hotel... check
Registered... check
Marked prominently in the appointment book... check
Money saved for impulse purchase... D'oh!

Hotel...check
Registered...check
On the calendar...check
Vacation scheduled...check
Work hard enough for bonus...check
Make sure wife is preoccupied so I can give someone my money...damn it, I knew there was a reason not to register her!

Hotel...check
Registered...on March 15th
On the calendar...check
Vacation scheduled...check
Money saved for impulse purchase... It wont be an impulse, I KNOW I'll buy something (min 1 guitar, max... who knows...)
Make sure wife is preoccupied so I can give someone my money...SHE KNOWS I´ll buy something (She expects 1 guitar, but...)

Not really. Though dealers may haggle.

Some dealers are hagglers.

Marvin_Hagler_002.jpg

Not all Haglers are dealers.

Some dealers are hagglers.

Marvin_Hagler_002.jpg

Not all Haglers are dealers.
Your powers of observation are quite keen. However, I believe there's a "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy enforced at the event. Marvin will have to cover those pecs.

Do you know if public registrations will be sold out in hours or will they last several days?

Your powers of observation are quite keen. However, I believe there's a "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy enforced at the event. Marvin will have to cover those pecs.

Another Sergio legacy....

In the past, I don't believe they put a quota on it. You can expect to be able to register for a reasonable period of time.

Last year, someone said part of the goal was to try to keep the numbers down a little bit. The atmosphere last year was a fair bit more relaxed than the previous couple events.

Yup, I'm in!! Can't wait...and you ( pardon the expression) virgins are gonna love it!! Also, Paul knocking it back to two days might help keep the masses to a minimum?!? Instead of the old 3 days of awesomeness!!

Bill, if you are a veteran maybe you can tell me if Paul will be around. I'm carrying my McCarty backplate to get signed from him if that's possible.

Back