ELECTION TIME! (DGT Fan Club)

Who shall be the President of the DGT Fan Club until the next election (Nov 2016)?

• BostonGuitar (Pres) & Mike Duncan (VP)

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Harker1440 (Pres) & Twinfan (VP)

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • aristotle (Pres) & rugerpc (VP)

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just over an hour left, early returns are strong, and I hope my opponents will have the same class that I would have at this point and find a way to concede gracefully before that fat lady does that thing she does... :call:

Just over an hour left, early returns are strong, and I hope my opponents will have the same class that I would have at this point and find a way to concede gracefully before that fat lady does that thing she does... :call:
I will concede that the ARI/RUGER party have stained this election with Tampering and Voter fraud !!!

I will concede that the ARI/RUGER party have stained this election with Tampering and Voter fraud !!!

Er, ahhh, Sir, I wouldn't mention 'stain' if I were wearing those trousers...

I do have a concession - I concede that the incumbents' illegal ballot-stuffers seem to be better at it than any of the challengers' illegal ballot-stuffers...

Last edited:
From the results page:
"View Poll Results: Who shall be the President of the DGT Fan Club until the next election (Nov 2016)?
This poll will close on 11-06-2012 at 10:19 PM"

And post #263:
Today, 07:13 PM #263
BostonGuitar

"Just over an hour left, early returns are strong, and I hope my opponents will have the same class that I would have at this point and find a way to concede gracefully before that fat lady does that thing she does... "

The incumbent clearly seeks to disenfranchise late voters by having the polls close a full 2 hours early, coincidentally while he holds a small margin of a lead.

Sadly, I predict that his "announcement" may stifle late voter turnout and therefore alter the race.

I just noted an anomaly in the election.

From the results page:
"View Poll Results: Who shall be the President of the DGT Fan Club until the next election (Nov 2016)?
This poll will close on 11-06-2012 at 10:19 PM"

Are the polls really open for another 26 1/2 hours???

What happened with the deadline, Hans? You told us it would end at 8:19 tonight, but it appears it will be 10:19 tomorrow...
While we know yo can change rules at a moment's notice, we would like an official ruling on what the truth is...

I sent ALL of the candidates the following PM last night...

"Note that I made the voting last until 8:19PM (Mountain Time) Tuesday night. The software only lets me run a poll in 24 hour increments and I didn't want to stay up until midnight to launch the voting."

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;28353 said:

"Note that I made the voting last until 8:19PM (Mountain Time) Tuesday night. The software only lets me run a poll in 24 hour increments and I didn't want to stay up until midnight to launch the voting."

Woo hoo! Another 24 hours to stuff the ballot box, er, I mean, get the vote out!

Albrecht, launch countermeasures "stuff 300"...

Last edited:
]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;28353 said:

Thank you for your clarification... your comment about 24 hour increments lead me and the others to believe that meant tonight was it. PLEASE let the voting continue, and may the best men win!

Intrigue......spy tactics.....all thats missing is sex...........THAT would get some votes!!

All the way for the BG/MD ticket. This is one party/one vote the I can officially support :rock:

Andy you need to check your source youve been given BAD INTEL !!!! the last time I looked Old Gold is Here with me and Aint going Anywhwere!!! Besides Old Gold Will be playing infront of 1000 Marines Saturday Night at a Marine Corps Ball

This is simply not true, and you know it....NOW OWN UP!!! It's true that it's currently residing in VA, but not for long!

Back