EB IV basses.

The Burpster

Hi folks,

New in here but not new to PRS by any means -

Been collecting EB IV basses since 2005. I'm up to 6 now, although I have only just added one this week so haven't got it cleaned up and pretty enough yet to take pics of. Once I have a pic of all 6 together I will post it on here for you all to share.

I have been in contact with Shawn quite a few times over the years so I'm now stranger to the idea that I may have the largest collection in the UK and maybe even Europe, but has anyone else been completely bitten by this fantastic bass and got more than me.....?

Bring it on fellow low end players - What you got.....?

:p

Welcome! I know Mike Hansen (Zilmo) has owned a ton and I'm sure a few other guys like Steve (11top) have a nice collection of basses as well, although I know he's more of a Grainger Bass guy :)

Hell yeah!

Welcome! I know Mike Hansen (Zilmo) has owned a ton and I'm sure a few other guys like Steve (11top) have a nice collection of basses as well, although I know he's more of a Grainger Bass guy :)

Wow, Mike is on here...? I nearly bought one from his online business!!! :top:

hey
you realise we need pictures!
I would kill for a prs bass but as you know they are rare to find in the UK if I could afford one!

Wow, Mike is on here...? I nearly bought one from his online business!!! :top:

He spends more time over on Vintage Rocker, but he pokes in here from time to time I believe. He has some sweet pieces!

hey
you realise we need pictures!
I would kill for a prs bass but as you know they are rare to find in the UK if I could afford one!

Im tired of hearing about "wah the UK this" and "wah the UK that" - just pack up and move here :beer:

I am getting the pics sorted, (My new camera is on its way) and I also need to get this latest one up to my standard before I take any pics..... (just re sorting the wiring this morning!).

So I know its a bit of a teaser but they are on the way....!

Back