Dustie Waring Limited CE 24 "Floyd"

I suppose you can’t really appreciate how rad the original PRS trem and locking tuner system is until you’ve spent enough time on the fresh hell that is a Floyd Rose.

Young man (ok, middle-aged dude) speaks the truth!

I suppose you can’t really appreciate how rad the original PRS trem and locking tuner system is until you’ve spent enough time on the fresh hell that is a Floyd Rose.

That's not very \M/ of you!

I played a gig last week with my custom 24 and was beating the crap out of the trem and it would not go out of tune. It really blew me away how good the trem is on it.

But I'm sure a Floyd will be fun to play with too :D

I ALMOST put one in a Sweetwater cart today......but, I have no inspiration to spend money. Too cold. I feel empty (or maybe just frozen).

I actually wound up pre ordering through Dave's. They gave me a great deal and said they should be receiving some in February which is much sooner than Sweetwaters May.

I don’t need a Floyd to metal.

If you want to have a dive bomb fight, bring whatever you want, and I’ll bring a PRS trem and winged tuner equipped guitar and my DG 30 and we’ll see who’s more metal.

I think I've been called out! :D

Challenged to a duel!

Howie, I love ya man, but I've seen the video proof. Sergio's gonna win the trem war :cool:

Floyds are good fun, I must be damaged or something because I love rebuilding/maintaining them. I have to ask though, since all the focus has been on the bridge:

Neck Shape: Dustie Waring

25" scale, but what's the carve like? FB radius?

Floyds are good fun, I must be damaged or something because I love rebuilding/maintaining them. I have to ask though, since all the focus has been on the bridge:

Neck Shape: Dustie Waring

25" scale, but what's the carve like? FB radius?

From what I've found it looks like the neck is a modified pattern thin. I think it may be a little fatter but all the info is pretty vague right now.

On the PRS site it says this comes with phase III tuners, I wonder if that's correct as all the other CEs come with S2 tuners.

Back