Double Vision - tutorial

Discussion in 'Studio & Stage' started by maplebaby, Mar 5, 2017.

1. maplebaby

maplebaby New Member

This video takes a quick look at how i play Foreigner's classic - Double Vision. Thanks for checking this out!

Billw, AP515, n24re and 1 other person like this.
  2. WA Paul

WA Paul New Member

I really enjoy all of your videos - thank you for taking the time to produce them so fools like me can play some of our favorite classic tunes! Very easy to follow and your playing and production quality is always top notch.

3. AP515

AP515 Mostly Normal

Your instructional Vids are some of my favorites on the web.

4. maplebaby

maplebaby New Member

hello gentlemen...really appreciate the kind words and so greatly you'd check them out and hopefully could use something! It's such an amazing time to be a guitarist with the resources, like this community, available.

your friend,
    dale

5. Atomic

Atomic Who Dat

ok dude, I watched this and enjoyed it, but then I followed the link to your bands version of Double Vision... and then I was rockin! loved it! ya'll need to add a third guitar to the mix. i happen to know just the guy. ;)

6. maplebaby

maplebaby New Member

we might give you a call! sure appreciate you checking out the vids and thanks for the kind post - your friend, dale.

Atomic likes this.
  7. Atomic

Atomic Who Dat

I ended up watching a few more of your videos after posting, including the story of how ya'll started the band project. I have to say I was a bit jelly! how cool would it have been to be involved in such a thing, and it sounds good too. I would definitely be down for making a road trip out there to come jam on the next one!