Don't lift more than 10lbs...

If you notice that they seem to get too heavy after some play-time you could always invest in some helium balloons, which I hear compliment the Holcomb and Single-cut models very well. ;)

On a more serious note, glad to hear everything's going well after surgery. :D

Had mine out a couple years ago. I waited a while to play. Enjoy the psychedelic experience.

Yeesh....crappy way to spend the Memorial Day weekend. Here's to a speedy recovery.

After each of 3 spinal surgeries I was put on a 5 lb restriction for 30 days. And I was in bed for a lot of 2 weeks of that 30 days. So I bought a hollow body (1972 Gibson 325) and had my wife bring in a chair next to my bed. She would help me slide into that chair and I had a little practice amp on the night stand. Then I had some training videos on a thumb drive plugged into the Blu-ray player. The things we will do!

I was considering asking my wife to hide my credit cards and change my 1Password master password so I can't buy anything truly insane while I'm loopy.

If I have a monster NGD like one of those Brian's Zombies, you'll all know why...

I was considering asking my wife to hide my credit cards and change my 1Password master password so I can't buy anything truly insane while I'm loopy.

If I have a monster NGD like one of those Brian's Zombies, you'll all know why...

Do it. I've bought a few thinks as the result of tequila.

Back