Dolores O'Riordan (Cranberries)

flux

594 & CU24
Dolores O'Riordan, lead singer of the Cranberries, dies aged 46

Sad one on my feed, my sweetest is a huge fan.

Dolores O’Riordan, the lead singer with the multi-platinum band the Cranberries, has died aged 46.

The news was confirmed by her publicist in a statement, but no cause of death has yet been announced. O’Riordan, who had to cancel a tour with a reunited Cranberries in 2017 due to a back problem, had been in London for a recording session.

The statement described the death as “sudden”, and added: “Family members are devastated to hear the breaking news and have requested privacy at this very difficult time.”

RIP :(

The Cranberries: five of Dolores O’Riordan's best performances

I just read about this. Incredibly sad news. My thoughts go out to her family and friends.

The wife and I grew up with The Cranberries. It's strange to think about the time between, the time flies. RIP Dolores.

I just said on another board that I was never a huge Cranberries fan, but her voice was so captivating that it stopped me every time. Way too young.

RIP.

:(
46 is way too young. She apparently worked on a project called D.A.R.K. with Andy Rourke from The Smiths most recently.

So young. I always loved how her Limerick accent lilted everything she sang. The first time I heard "Zombie," it reminded me of a Seamus Heaney poem. Prayers for her kids, friends, and family.

She paved the way with her iconic sounding voice, many came after her and tried to imitate...

RIP

Back