Does anyone need an SE tremolo arm? / Pay it forward.

garrett

I know you're out there. You snagged a great deal on a used SE with trem, but some dope lost or kept the arm.

I myself recently snagged a great deal on a used SE, but with a fixed bridge, and yet it included an accessory kit complete with a tremolo arm.

Therefore, my offer to you: To the first taker who replies to the thread, I will mail this SE tremolo arm (2014, so no tip) to you anywhere in the world. All I ask in return is that you pay it forward, which means to perform an act of kindness for another human being. Spreading the good vibes on the forum is encouraged, but by no means required.

If anyone else wants to pile on, go for it!

I know you're out there. You snagged a great deal on a used SE with trem, but some dope lost or kept the arm.

You have just described me! ....But I've already bought one :-(

You're the man though, love this.

I am not at all trying to pat myself on the back...I've done similar things in the past, and have had strangers/Internet people question my intentions.

Kudos for being a nice person.

That goes for others on this board too. Sergio for instance has offered to send me some tuners (I will eventually take him up on it). I am brand new to the guitar world, and this site and it's people have been tremendous.

This forum is a place where warm and fuzzy stuff happens pretty regularly, so have no fear.

I don't have a taker yet, so the trem arm is still on offer.

I also have a set of black P-90 soapbar covers, 50 mm pole spacing, for any of you SE cats looking to change from cream. Brand new, the plastic is still on the tops. Same rules apply as in the original post.

My New/used To
This forum is a place where warm and fuzzy stuff happens pretty regularly, so have no fear.

I don't have a taker yet, so the trem arm is still on offer.

I also have a set of black P-90 soapbar covers, 50 mm pole spacing, for any of you SE cats looking to change from cream. Brand new, the plastic is still on the tops. Same rules apply as in the original post.

My New/used Torero did not come with an arm. Are they the same albeit Torero or SE? If so I would love to purchase said item...:)

I myself recently snagged a great deal on a used SE, but with a fixed bridge, and yet it included an accessory kit complete with a tremolo arm.

Therefore, my offer to you: To the first taker who replies to the thread, I will mail this SE tremolo arm (2014, so no tip) to you anywhere in the world. All I ask in return is that you pay it forward, which means to perform an act of kindness for another human being. Spreading the good vibes on the forum is encouraged, but by no means required.

If anyone else wants to pile on, go for it!
I just got a CE 24, unfortunately I don’t like arms with the tips, I’ll be glad to give mine away if the arm fits my CE 24

Garrett! I don't know if you still have the arm... I just found this thread because was searching a SE arm through Google...

I've just bought a used SE Standard...

Cheers everyone!

Back