Does anyone know about this guitar in the middle?

txjason

I really want one of those, and Ive never seen that color. What is the color called?

TIA.

prstrioL.gif

Sometimes there are special runs for the Japanese market in special colors. I'm guessing this is a photo of one of those runs. You might get on the Japanese vendors websites and you might find more of them.

Thank you for the responses. I really have no idea what the guitar is, or what the color is. And I'd like to get one.

Thanks again.

No 3-way toggle, so not a DGT. I'd lean towards CU22 based on what I can see.

Welcome aboard! The only thing I know for certain is that I want all three!

Looks like a trio of mid-late 00's Customs in DuPont Hot Hues colors. My guess would be one-offs or a limited run. They did a few different limited runs with Hot Hues paints.

I would say a 2006 or 2007 Custom 22. Rotary switch makes it pre-2010. Old birds make it pre-2008. Also, URL to the photo is photobucket/gtrbuyer/2008/12-1-2008/prstrioL.gif so you gotta assume the photo was taken in 2008.

That's mighty close to a solid Bonnie Pink. Maybe a skosh more purple, but not going all the way to fuchsia or magenta.

And O L yeah, I'd play it.

Last edited:
In the South we call that Pitty Tink! Hope that wasn't too out of line...

That guitar is absolutely beautiful, and that's not a color I would typically like on a guitar. I'd take that one in a heartbeat though.

Thanks for all the feedback. Based on the info from RedGuitars, I was able to hunt this down. The color is called blush rose and it was a limited edition done by Guitar Center for the 2007 Dallas Guitar show.

Now I just need to find one of them.

tegsdtcnxzdozx2kcwhi.jpg

I was wrong on the ten each... I really liked the sand storm metallic... almost bought one at the show. I've only seen one for sale since. PRS did custom tee shirts for the show that year. I still have one. I missed the show this year after just moving. First one I'd missed since moving to TX in '06.

Back