DGT Pic of the Day

I`m guilty of having bent the trem arm on 2 of my PRS. I want my trem to go up a half step, and sometimes the neck angle won`t quite allow that with the standard trem arm curve. You`d be surprised how easy it is for my luthier to bend the arm. The green DGT looks like a giant piece of very good moss agate!

And that's why I call him "Mossy". :)

Here's mine... :)

...and I play the dog crap out of it almost every day... I LOVE THIS GUITAR!

4WFNNJa.jpg

qXlKvEg.jpg

j5ODqhN.jpg

pQm7Mtb.jpg

Last edited:
I am unsure if it is my pedal board or the guitar. I seem to have a slightly brighter tone on volume 7 and darker on 10. Anyone experience that? Not sure this is auspposed to happen as the DGT has the Bleed circuit to keep the treble when volume is rolled off. That should not give more bass on 10 though.

I am changing my cables on the board soon so if it is the board then that should stop but I am just curious.

I own a very special DGT Artist. Boyd's Burst front and back (best burst I have ever seen), Indian Rosewood neck, ebony fretboard and headstock overlay.

Just an unreal guitar in terms of feel, tone and looks. The top is unique and looks like flamed spruce.

T96BO8Q.jpg

V1VEDql.jpg

GN8vues.jpg

RPucZbV.jpg

I own a very special DGT Artist. Boyd's Burst front and back (best burst I have ever seen), Indian Rosewood neck, ebony fretboard and headstock overlay.

Just an unreal guitar in terms of feel, tone and looks. The top is unique and looks like flamed spruce.

T96BO8Q.jpg

V1VEDql.jpg

GN8vues.jpg

RPucZbV.jpg

Nice! I especially like the fade on the back, and the yummy rosewood/ebony combo!

I was about to say how cool that light blue one on the right is, then I looked at the other one again, and I understand why you have both.

T96BO8Q.jpg

V1VEDql.jpg

GN8vues.jpg

RPucZbV.jpg
This chevron angle and the width of the flames are what I'm looking for in my next PRS (if I'm lucky that is). Every aspect of your guitar is killer IMHO. can't stop looking at it.

Back