DGT 594?

Skeeter

anyone think there’s a chance we’d see this outside of the Private Stock WL runs from dealers?

I look at those 4 guitars all the time. Would love to have one. I doubt they would do a production model on these, but would love to see some more affordable Wood Library runs on them. With no binding!

I'm not seeing it. I think we would more likely get a 594 Trem, if anything.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see this, considering the huge success of the 594. Same thing happened with the Paul's Guitar. Not exactly a DGT 594, but I think most DGT players would still love it as well.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see this, considering the huge success of the 594. Same thing happened with the Paul's Guitar. Not exactly a DGT 594, but I think most DGT players would still love it as well.

Any 594 trem model would be very interesting, and seems like something they will eventually do (as you mentioned re Paul’s Guitar which was strictly designed around stoptail initially).

While I doubt it would happen - it would be cool if they offered some different neck options on a trem model. I’d love a thin version of the 594’s asymmetric neck. One can dream, right?

Back