Design On A Dimebag V. The Horror Episode

Reeaally? Wow, that's awesome!
Selfless? Oh yeah, you’re new... these guys bought me a guitar.

I still call selfless dude...I will take that label any way and from whom ever will throw it my way...hmm, not a label I've ever had thrown my way come to think of it!? Anyway..

I thought you were joking bro! That's some really good stuff! I'm finding out pretty quickily...just cause I talk slooww doesn't mean I dumb...In theory anyway...All jokes aside... you guys are awesome! That was so cool! It was kinda like a 5 year anniversary guitar...only with Sergio instead of Shawn...well and you guys weren't building it, price by piece by meticulous piece...or were you???

Proof positive that, random acts of kindness....are more awesome, when they include guitars! Kudos boys! Kudos!

Reeaally? Wow, that's awesome!

I still call selfless dude...I will take that label any way and from whom ever will throw it my way...hmm, not a label I've ever had thrown my way come to think of it!? Anyway..

I thought you were joking bro! That's some really good stuff! I'm finding out pretty quickily...just cause I talk slooww doesn't mean I dumb...In theory anyway...All jokes aside... you guys are awesome! That was so cool! It was kinda like a 5 year anniversary guitar...only with Sergio instead of Shawn...well and you guys weren't building it, price by piece by meticulous piece...or were you???

Proof positive that, random acts of kindness....are more awesome, when they include guitars! Kudos boys! Kudos!

Don't be fooled - there are a number of good dudes here, and Sergio is definitely on that list. Just don't get between him and a set of winged tuners. You've heard that about a mama bear and her cubs? Sergio taught the mama bears everything they know.

That’s me tomorrow, but with the top up...from Indy to Chicago. Only supposed to be in the 30s tomorrow so I’ll save the frostbite for another day.

It was 18 here this morning. Windchill in the single digits when I was out walking the pooches at 5:30 this morning.

he certainly did. The reaction was priceless! In case ya'll weren't here, or forgot, it went like this....

Ugh... How does one get a video taken down from youtube? I hate looking at myself like that.

Sergio taught the mama bears everything they know.

Yeah but stupid bears still think wing tuners are the worst.

Me and Sergio have an agreement:cool:

Yes, yes we do! ;)

:confused:
It was 18 here this morning. Windchill in the single digits when I was out walking the pooches at 5:30 this morning.

It's was 45 here...When I was out being walked by the pooches thus morning. I thought...man, I hate cold weather! Then, flashbacks from the first time I will worked there...I thought of you poor human ice cubes braving the subzero temps there...my next thought was...people don't actually live there...do they? Naaa, that's crazy talk!...who in their right minds would do that?! :confused: Oooooohhhhhh...my bad.o_O

Bundle up boys...:D

:confused:

It's was 45 here...When I was out being walked by the pooches thus morning. I thought...man, I hate cold weather! Then, flashbacks from the first time I will worked there...I thought of you poor human ice cubes braving the subzero temps there...my next thought was...people don't actually live there...do they? Naaa, that's crazy talk!...who in their right minds would do that?! :confused: Oooooohhhhhh...my bad.o_O

Bundle up boys...:D
Yup. Part of the Tundra group up here in the Twin Cities. It was a bit uncomfortable this morning. Particularly for early November. Gonna be a long winter!

Kevin

Back