Design On A Dimebag V. The Horror Episode

No Bernie, but there's an already stripped down Orianthi on Reverb right now...:)

Well now...that's much more attractive than a stripped down Bernie...Esthetically speaking anyway...but that's just me...at least when you look at the Bernie you know at least Richie Sambora hasn't been groping it..eww:eek:

Last edited:
I finally get to stretch my little tube amps sonic legs! I still sucked...But I released my suck on the world! I have a black heart and I enjoy torturing my neighbors...it's just what I do.

If any of my neighbors saw this remark, they’d swear it was me that said it!

If any of my neighbors saw this remark, they’d swear it was me that said it!

Oh, I doubt that... This is what my neighbors would tell YOUR neighbors...You think he's bad at least DTR doesn't walk his dogs in the morning wearing his wife's leopard print robe (untied)...we told ScottR that wasn't appropriate one time and he just growled and flicked his cigarette butt at us!! I bet DTR doesn't ask your husband.. What are you looking at Pawpaw? Keep starring and I'll walk over and break your hip...KAPICHE! I bet DTR doesn't let his dogs poop in your yard and tell them... HEY you guys are cleaning that up! What do I look like a janitor or the old dude that lives here!!! ScottR is just dreadful, just dreadful! I kinda doubt it man...o_O

Last edited:
Chances are good that, regardless of the one you go to, we'll be playing there. :rolleyes: In all my years of playing cruddy bars, no one has ever offered to buy my guitar. A drink, sure, but never a guitar. And if they did, it would probably involve a trade of a carton of off-brand smokes and a romp with the old lady. :eek: Just say no.

NO! Hold on...wait...what kind of off brand smokes? On a scale of 1-10, 10 being Super Model hot...1 Frightens Children ugly...rate this old lady? We might be able to work somethin out...:cool:

I've been asked for an update so I figured I'd tell you all my present feelings of where I'm at with this:

Ko98CnE.jpg

I personally find it difficult to believe it's that bad. Funny as f&%k, but hard to believe.

What Dave said..I mean unless you took an axe to it or something of the sorts...it's just paint and for the love of Pete man IT'S A BERNIE! Don't give up bro! Now go out there and start sanding! OH, Ya might wanna clean the bed first...I would burn the mattress, but that's just me. We belive in you dude! You can do it!

SERGIO!! SERGIO!! SERGIO!!:D

Yeah? It’s not that bad. It’s just a bunch of little things that add up.. for instance, you know that little strip on the inside of the cutaway contour that Core guitars have? Well.. this is like the second time I’m not psyched about my masking job. It’s hard enough to get a smooth line when you can see the maple cap, but when you’re winging it... sh!t... I’m just spazzing ‘cause I want to get the paint done before the weather gets really bad, so I’m rushing, which is rule #1 of things not to do when painting.

Yeah? It’s not that bad. It’s just a bunch of little things that add up.. for instance, you know that little strip on the inside of the cutaway contour that Core guitars have? Well.. this is like the second time I’m not psyched about my masking job. It’s hard enough to get a smooth line when you can see the maple cap, but when you’re winging it... sh!t... I’m just spazzing ‘cause I want to get the paint done before the weather gets really bad, so I’m rushing, which is rule #1 of things not to do when painting.

I feel ya man...When it comes to anything creative I am especially anal...I feel you're pain man, pretty sure most people here do. I always want whatever it is I am working on to be perfect, to me. Well "me" suffers from perfectionism and is never satisfied. I am my own worst critic (excluding the redhead). It blows but it's just how I'm wired I suppose. Bottom line, this is for you, we'll, you and for our entertainment of course, just take your time...don't let the pressure of showing us pics or giving us updates on your progress get all up in your kitchen bro! Most importantly BREATHE! Ya gotta breathe dog...it's a process, ya know? For me, pain has always been a vital part of the process...it's the only way I learn. That's what works for me... but I ate a lot of paint chips as a kid, just keep that in mind. You do you and trust the process...Now, get to the sanding dude!

Last edited:
:D a classic, the 2nd movie is also worth watching, just saw it recently

Relax n hope the missus gets better

You know what the problem is.....no dimebag

Back