Design On A Dimebag V. The Horror Episode

380aaa910aa4fa85c4da03661fd9272c--family-guy-sweets.jpg

Oooooo...shiney! Loving this....did I miss it? Was this previously a blue geetar? No matter she is glorious! You are inspiring me to buy a blue beater to do the same. One less blue one in the world for you to worry about...just looking out for ya bro...

Oooooo...shiney! Loving this....did I miss it? Was this previously a blue geetar? No matter she is glorious! You are inspiring me to buy a blue beater to do the same. One less blue one in the world for you to worry about...just looking out for ya bro...

Thanks, buddy! Nah, it was black.

Boo! Happy Halloween.

FLrIpBP.jpg

RgkOnGu.jpg

c9RN8zk.jpg

Xd2DB6H.jpg

That's what we in the business call a "Jump Scare". You usually see 'em coming. I told you this was a Horror show.

So, I see just the 1st pick on my 22" PC monitor and I'm like, is that checking on the side? Then I see the rest!

Sofaking hawt, 133t, Outstanding, Astounding, Staggering, Kryptonian*, Breathtaking, Stunning, Prodigious, Stupendous, Righteous, Wicked, Superb, Sublime,Indomitable, Transcendent, Marvelous, Resplendent, Phenomenal, Remarkable, Funkadelic*, Magnificent, Virtuosic, Rapturous, Flawless, Majestic, Splendiferous, Badass, Kickass, Legendary

Totally approve!

Nice razor blade skills, you must be an old punk rocker? You need to leave a lit cigarette stuck in the strings and let it burn down to the headstock. THEN it will be complete.

I am an old punk rocker. Not smoking in the House has actually made this more difficult, I have to fake nicotine stains... only some of it is razor blades, the top was all nitro and freezing, and it looks legit. The blade stuff is really bad looking.. I know it. And it’s making me rethink some stuff.

I just had to get to the reveal that this was gonna be a relic.

Yes, I’m trolling you guys, and myself... all for the sake of entertainment though.

I am an old punk rocker. Not smoking in the House has actually made this more difficult, I have to fake nicotine stains... only some of it is razor blades, the top was all nitro and freezing, and it looks legit. The blade stuff is really bad looking.. I know it. And it’s making me rethink some stuff.

I just had to get to the reveal that this was gonna be a relic.

Yes, I’m trolling you guys, and myself... all for the sake of entertainment though.

Don't forget the stale beer smell, and blood!

Back