Design On A Dimebag V. The Horror Episode

When we moved to this house, we painted my son's room yellow (he originally wanted black, but do you thing I can get him to listen to metal?). His room glowed like Marcellus Wallace's briefcase.

Now it's blue. His choice.

I had a black bedroom once when I was twenty five. Never slept better than in a room devoid of light.

Dude! I am just now catching up. I've had the crud for over a week and I'm in GAS purgatory right now, it sux!

This thing turned out killer! I've never been a fan of the faux relic thing...BUT I get it! After what you've done here I totally get it! So kudos to you Sergio! :D

Your attention to detail was phenomenal! Watching you share your creativity, in a way that only YOU can convey it, was the absolute best part! The levity part and being able to laugh at ourselves is something I really loved too! Those are words to live by for real! Thanks again for sharing this bro! REALLY, REALLY, REALLY enjoyed this! So, what's next?:eek:

Just for the record, I dubbed this project "Sergios Bangin Bernie" so that's what I'm gonna call it from here on out...you know cause I like to nickname sh!t...that's how I roll. Oh and you're welcome.:cool:

BTW...did anyone else have the sudden urge to eat paint chips...no, just me? Hmmm odd...o_O

This is a dime special. Income is low at the moment, so I sold my EG which I didn't play much. Bought a beater USA Peavey Predator with with Mexican Strat pickups for $120. It looked just like the black one below, but more beat up. $20 for Transtint purple, leftover sandpaper, shellac and poly from other projects. I had no idea what was under the paint. It turned out to be a 3-piece basswood body with a one-piece laminate on top and back. Just put it back together tonight. It's my only non-PRS...

Predator%20Black_zps3t2xgka8.jpg

Peavey%203_zpsmzaju8vi.jpg

Peavey%204_zps9st9iitw.jpg

Peavey%205_zpstc8s81v7.jpg

Back