Dear Santa

Les,

After 2 attempts to post a funny reply, I have given up. I can't seem to do it without violating the "no politics & no religion" rule. Given my role, I think I'd better not cross the line for fun - like I did in the old days.

Saint Paul (and others within the PRS family) has been very generous already. I wouldn't dare ask for anything. I once asked him to sell me some 53/10 pickups when they weren't available seperately. He called my wife, dimed me out for have 14 PRS Guitars (now at 23), and gave her the single-coolest PRS anyone could ever hope to own. And, while she probably couldn't tell "her guitar" from 1/2 of the others in the vault, it has been a source of great joy (and usually when she's at work). No doubt it will be passed to my daughter and (with luck) to her children.

All I need now is... you know... a pair of 4X12 cabs and a blistertone. In Eriza Verde.

Or Red. ;)

~Hans

P.S. I'm sending you a lump of coal.

Haha! Not the coal, please, not the coal....

I just wanted to inject a little Saturday Night Live style humor into the proceedings...you know, what would happen if...

So what the heck are you gonna two with two 4 x 12s and a Blistertone in your house, and I sure hope you use hearing protection!

So what the heck are you gonna two with two 4 x 12s and a Blistertone in your house, and I sure hope you use hearing protection!
Depends on the day...

TODAY, I would stack them on the front porch and play THIS. Except... you know... not as good.

Hans, thank you.......that was slamming! He is so fluid......killer rendition.

Makes me wonder though.......with all of the singers that forget the words to the anthem......has a guitar player ever famously choked in public and forgot how the tune goes?

Back