David Grissom Sig Amp...

Man, that is a classic look.

I, too, have been eager to hear one of the Grissom amps.

Whoa... deja vu!

David is very hard to please, but I get it. It's his name, it's his craft, it's his reputation. He was very particular about the DGT guitar design. Everything from the color of the side dots to the tone of the pickups had to meet his extremely high expectations. Knowing what a perfectionist he is, I cannot wait until these new amps are officially introduced. I think we may be on the verge of experiencing a new high water mark.

I cannot wait until these new amps are officially introduced. I think we may be on the verge of experiencing a new high water mark.

That'a lofty statement!!! Doug Sewell has already made some of the best amps out there and that kind of statement really makes me anxious to hear the amp!

That'a lofty statement!!! Doug Sewell has already made some of the best amps out there and that kind of statement really makes me anxious to hear the amp!

I said "may be". What makes great tone is very subjective and thankfully it isn't a one-size-fits-all type of scenario. However, knowing the kind of ear David has and his relentless drive for perfection, I think these amps will be very special. He certainly didn't let us down with the DGT.

well, things got hot in here, didn't it?
well, I saw some clinics with MR. Grissom at Experience and, although he is not my favorite player, he came up with a block buster guitar (I see a lot of DGT love wherever I look) and I am sure this amp will sound amazing. But those things are very subjective and it mays sounds stellar and not be my cup of tea. But this prototype looks awesome and I will check one out and I am pretty sure that I will need one very bad on my set up.

this thread is about RED amps - let's try to stay on topic here...

SigLtd-Dallas.JPG

Back