David Grissom, Paul Reed Smith, and the Maylee Thomas Band 9/19 in McKinney Texas

Brian Meader

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
10417789_888813374480396_2266672420645300662_n.jpg

Join The Guitar Sanctuary and PRS Guitars as we present a special concert event with David Grissom, The Maylee Thomas Band, and Special Guest Paul Reed Smith (PRSH for you forum folks...) on Friday September 19th at 8pm (doors at 7) at The Guitar Sanctuary's own live music facility, The Sanctuary Music and Events Center.

Tickets for the show will go on sale by Tuesday September 2nd, Stay Tuned to our Facebook page for details.

Since there won't be any Experience PRS event in Maryland this year, we figured we'd bring a bit of Experience right here to Texas.
We'll kick the day off with some special clinic and Q & A Sessions with Paul and David, and then end the evening with a fantastic concert with one of PRS's best known Signature artists.

We hope to see you there!

Oh wow. This will be awesome. I might have to make it to TX finally. Anyone else looking to go?

Okay folks... Who wants to buy a body part or two of mine? I HAVE to go to this! HELP!!! It's a long way from Amarillo to McKinney (720+ miles round trip), especially in an '87 Dodge pickup!

Goldtop Lloyd

Last edited:
As part of our special mini "Experience PRS" Texas edition The Guitar Sanctuary will have a special Meet & Greet/ Q&A Session with the one and only Paul Reed Smith this Friday September 19th at 5pm.

Then you can stay and see a special concert with David Grissom, the Maylee Thomas Band, and Paul that night at 8pm (doors at 7) at The Sanctuary Music & Events Center, advance tickets are just $10 ($15 at the door) for General Admission, and we have VIP Tables available as well.

https://www.facebook.com/events/777101919012693/

Back