D'addario NY XL's

I was in the beta test. I didnt put them on my se as i had just restrung that so they went on a floyd equipped Ibanez. They are great strings, really strong, nice feeling and they improved the tone of the guitar alot. I havent had to retune the guitar either and they have been on it for a few months now.

I was in the beta test. I didnt put them on my se as i had just restrung that so they went on a floyd equipped Ibanez. They are great strings, really strong, nice feeling and they improved the tone of the guitar alot. I havent had to retune the guitar either and they have been on it for a few months now.

great thanks, my se is due a re string so I will try a set.

I just picked up a set and put them on my ibanez. I was finding my ibanez a little bright but the ny XL string actually made it sound better. Stays in tune great too.

Would love to try them. I wonder if they're going to offer them in DGT-style gauges.

They are a great string. I put a set on my ibanez. Beefed tone and nice sustain....

How do they bend? I would expect them to be less slinky. :confused:
They bend up and down. True story lol

Seriously you would think they wouldn't bend all that great due to the construction however bend very well. Not hard to bend and I think I can get a little more of a bend then the prs 9-42's I had on it.

Back