Custom 24 unique wood grain

I'm pretty sure that is the evil-weevil wood, and you should get rid of it ASAP before it destroys your other guitars.

Fortunately, I have an evil-weevil cleansing machine, and I will gladly take that guitar off your hands for free, ensuring you have an evil-weevil-free experience, and I will maintain and monitor it for a lifetime.

Deal?

;)

That is an outstanding looking guitar. Good deal!

Ok, this settles it. I pulled the rear pick up and this is what I found.
imagejpg1-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mine 1992 CU24 is with Wenge top. Not so pretentious but maybe quite rare too?

It's lacewood I remember seeing those many years ago. Not very common but super cool.

see my profile pic - '91 custom 24 lacewood 10 top. I'd like to upgrade tuners but afraid to do anything as this is such rare guitar.

I ordered this cu 24 in 1993. I was disappointed at first that it wasn't a quilt top,but I soon fell in love with it. The dealer said it was a unique wood grain pattern that reminded him of lace wood. I have been searching for another guitar that looks similar, and have never found one. I have only seen flame or quilt tops. Has anybody else seen a similar pattern? Is this even maple? Does anyone know what I have here? Thanks in advance for any help.

IMG][/IMG]

That is cool!!!

Back