Curse you Reverb!

Sweet score!!!! Love those inlays! Reverb is a curse indeed...especially when the wife is looking over your shoulder :)

Nice! Although I feel that this is a cautionary tale as I've also been agonizing over whether to use Affirm for something I saw on Reverb.

Great guitar!! I have a pauls with a stoptail and rosewood neck and love it. It’s the one that I’ll never sell. I was disappointed when I saw they discontinued them for 2018. Hope you love yours as much as I do mine. Happy chicken picken.

Reverb and Affirm....the bane of my existence! No big story here. I was innocently wasting some time looking at pretty pictures. I stumble across something that I don't have, that has two things I'm a sucker for; a Paisley case, and it's Pastel in color. It's a pretty good price, I offer 20% less than the listing as a half-hearted gesture. Figured it would get declined, and I'd move along. Nope. Offer excepted. I am now the proud owner of a 2015 Surf Green Pauls Guitar! Wickedly cool axe!

5bRNKAv.jpg

Ht7maSU.jpg

4538ms1.jpg

jcHJAXH.jpg

Now this is my kinda thread. Killer score!

That surf green works so well -- my sweetie cheered seeing it just as much as I did. Something about that part of the color wheel just looks so great on PRS shapes, even if just in binding/highlights.

Congrats!

Reverb and Affirm....the bane of my existence! No big story here. I was innocently wasting some time looking at pretty pictures. I stumble across something that I don't have, that has two things I'm a sucker for; a Paisley case, and it's Pastel in color. It's a pretty good price, I offer 20% less than the listing as a half-hearted gesture. Figured it would get declined, and I'd move along. Nope. Offer excepted. I am now the proud owner of a 2015 Surf Green Pauls Guitar! Wickedly cool axe!

5bRNKAv.jpg

Ht7maSU.jpg

4538ms1.jpg

jcHJAXH.jpg
I'm surf green with envy, that's wicked wicked wicked. Congrats.

Back