Curse you Reverb!

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Reverb and Affirm....the bane of my existence! No big story here. I was innocently wasting some time looking at pretty pictures. I stumble across something that I don't have, that has two things I'm a sucker for; a Paisley case, and it's Pastel in color. It's a pretty good price, I offer 20% less than the listing as a half-hearted gesture. Figured it would get declined, and I'd move along. Nope. Offer excepted. I am now the proud owner of a 2015 Surf Green Pauls Guitar! Wickedly cool axe!

5bRNKAv.jpg

Ht7maSU.jpg

4538ms1.jpg

jcHJAXH.jpg

AWESOME!!!!!! I had been eyeballing that one for a while. Glad you got it. Saved me some $$$$. :)

I agree, Reverb and Affirm are evil (in a wonderful way!).

Nice! A beauty! I don't mean any offense (I have one as well), but that color Paisley always reminds me of hotel carpet/wallpaper.....:rolleyes:

Anyways, can't deny that Reverb is a dangerous thing. Slow days at work can end up costing me more than if I hadn't even shown up in the first place....

Nice! A beauty! I don't mean any offense (I have one as well), but that color Paisley always reminds me of hotel carpet/wallpaper.....:rolleyes:

Anyways, can't deny that Reverb is a dangerous thing. Slow days at work can end up costing me more than if I hadn't even shown up in the first place....
It’s the Hefner of cases!

Funny! I was thinking the same thing. I HATED Paisley socks and ties back in the day when I wore a suit to work. Love it on all things guitar though.

Back