Congratulations Howard!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;34224 said:
Dude, I know damn well you have his number on speed dial! Get to work, Ned. ;)

I would, but I am pissed at him :)D)....he sent me information on his 1961 Les Paul (SG) with PAF's....got me all excited...and then told me it was part of his "permanant collection" and he wouldn't trade it. Sheeeesh. :(

This is great news. Very well deserved. He is one of the most underrated players ever in my opinion.

Lloyd/Goldtop

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;34379 said:
Post a YouTube link to your favorite Heart song.

Here are just two of mine:

Goldtop/QoC

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Howard! Big fan of yours here. Love the Heart stuff (Straight On remains one of my favorite tunes to this day).

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;34623 said:
Nice work little man!

Thanx, everyone. It means a lot coming from you guys. Feels pretty good. Glad we all lived to see the day. Gonna keep rock in' though, no reason to stop now.

Hey Howie, just to make sure you know... The "little man" I was referring to was Shawn's little boy playing Crazy On You on the piano. I wasn't calling you little man. I promise.

Heart is a great choice for the RnR HoF if you really think about what they did for music. Even though their sales numbers are spectacular (over 30 million) they have songs that are still on rotation on classic rock stations and played by bar bands every night. In fact, I have 2 or 3 to learn for a new band I'm joining. It is impossible to hear Barracuda's opening riff and not feel a sense of power and emotion come over you. And Crazy On You, musically, it's put together perfectly. The arrangement and the hook to that song is just freakin awesome. I could go on and on...

Long overdue, and a perfect selection.
Heart is rock n roll, they are what the soul, the spirit and the intent on rock n roll is all about.

Congrats to Howard and Heart.. The RnR HoF gained some credibility in my book with their selection. They are one of a handful of bands that made the RnR HoF possible.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;34661 said:
Hey Howie, just to make sure you know... The "little man" I was referring to was Shawn's little boy playing Crazy On You on the piano. I wasn't calling you little man. I promise.

I thought you were talking about me! Hahahaha

Seriously though, congrats Howard, what a thrill this must be for you!

Back