Check me out!!

Elliot

Gandalf the Vintage Yellow
I went to a halloween shindig last night dressed as Gandalf and couldn't resist taking this picture.

Its not exactly like my avatar but pretty close

lFzkyVd.jpg

Thanks for the positivity guys. I thought you all might dig it.

Nicely done!
Reminds me of the time I "dressed" as a flasher for a Halloween gig, many years ago....I was surprised so many ladies were interested to peek inside the trench coat by the end of the night...;)

Ok, while we're talking about costumes, the Mrs and I went to a Halloween party one year dressed in blue shirts and pants. She wore a name tag with "Jean" on it, and I wore a name tag with "Gene" on it. Those aren't our names, btw. What were we?

That's right, a pair of bluejeans.

Ok, while we're talking about costumes, the Mrs and I went to a Halloween party one year dressed in blue shirts and pants. She wore a name tag with "Jean" on it, and I wore a name tag with "Gene" on it. Those aren't our names, btw. What were we?

Boooo! :rolleyes:

:D

My girl tries that joke all the time.

One of my good friends just bought a nearly identical Ted, but with soapbars. Now I want one :)

It's not quite a Wizard hat, but close enough for rock and roll. Now, if you had a Wizard hat.... well that would be too cool. I think Les has one but oddly it's not for stage use... probably don't want to know...

Uriah Heep Rules! Their version of Love Machine is right up there with Cheech's!

Heep (Bodia on vocals)

Cheech

Back