charcoal Burst Tremonti video

The Fight

Long Hair Demigod
Hey guys!
Thought I'd post another video for the Tremonti fans out there. This video is more ACDC inspired, hard hitting and more raw. I'm still using my new HTC One M9 phone. Hope you enjoy!

Sounds good. What is that in the bridge with the cover on it?
They are both the David Allen Powerage pickups designed by SoloDallas, supposed to replicate Angus Youngs early ac/dc sound.
The same SoloDallas that came out with the new Shaffer replica "ACDC" pedal. I'm actually using it to drive the Splawn Quick Rod amp.

Very nice, had the AC/DC vibe and tone going there.

Do you follow Fil of SoloDallas on Facebook?
I just started a few weeks back and have been talking with him there, and he is coming out with stickers and T shirts soon.
Also news has leaked about a new device/pedal called the Fire I think it is called.
He also revamped the Schaffer Replica tower, but the pedals are staying the same I think.
I really like my pedal.

I just started a few weeks back and have been talking with him there, and he is coming out with stickers and T shirts soon.
Also news has leaked about a new device/pedal called the Fire I think it is called.
He also revamped the Schaffer Replica tower, but the pedals are staying the same I think.
I really like my pedal.
I personally think the pedal works better for Marshall's, it did alright with quickrod.
Wow a new pedal? I can't wait to see what's that going to be , Mby an overdrive.
SoloDallas is a cool dude, if talked with him on YouTube, and now it will be through facebook;)
What amp do you use yours with?

I really like my pedal.

Hey is this the pedal?
vMJEmKx.jpg

I am using my pedal with the Mark Five 25 on the clean channel, and the Mark IIC+ on the dirty channel.
I need to do a lot more experimenting with it.

No, I do not think that is the pedal above.
He talks a bit about it in his Facebook posts though, and I have asked him questions about it.
By the way, he is buying back from some people some of the first towers he made.
He has also seen used ones going for double what he charged for them.
The new one is just tidier inside of it I think.

I am using my pedal with the Mark Five 25 on the clean channel, and the Mark IIC+ on the dirty channel.
I need to do a lot more experimenting with it.

No, I do not think that is the pedal above.
He talks a bit about it in his Facebook posts though, and I have asked him questions about it.
By the way, he is buying back from some people some of the first towers he made.
He has also seen used ones going for double what he charged for them.
The new one is just tidier inside of it I think.
Are ppl buying them for double bcs they don't know?

Oh man, you need to look at Fil's Facebook feed.
He posted a Schaffer Replica pedal yesterday custom painted in black and green swirl.
I will see if it will post here or not.

12642793_1110823858958203_877652200214403941_n.jpg

The Fight, I talked with Fil more on Saturday in his Facebook posts, and the new pedal is called the Storm.
It is a 9v version of our 12v Schaffer Replica pedal so it is more pedal board friendly than ours.
My Voodoo 2 Plus power supply does 9v and 18v, but I am pretty sure it does not do 12v, thus I am running the pedals wal-wart to my Furman conditioner/power strip that my amps and pedal boards are plugged into.

The Storm will not have as much compression/gain though running on 9v like our 12v pedals.

The Fight, I talked with Fil more on Saturday in his Facebook posts, and the new pedal is called the Storm.
It is a 9v version of our 12v Schaffer Replica pedal so it is more pedal board friendly than ours.
My Voodoo 2 Plus power supply does 9v and 18v, but I am pretty sure it does not do 12v, thus I am running the pedals wal-wart to my Furman conditioner/power strip that my amps and pedal boards are plugged into.

The Storm will not have as much compression/gain though running on 9v like our 12v pedals.
Oh wow, it would be interesting to try it out. Did you see the demo Pete thorn just did on the replica?

Back