CE24 I think I want a different one

Yeah, but as very cool as it is, I'd like to see some pics of something that you can post here!

It has literally been years since there was NGD from veinbuater here.... maybe not even ever, that I can recall.

If you think it is, it is. And you is. The tone is in the fingers, and it's your brain that's controlling the fingers, so if your brain thinks it is, then it is.

CEs are special guitars for sure. I've got an '03 CE24 in Blue Matteo. I'd love to have another one in Emerald Green.

I'm completely mixed up. I played it a lot today, and its absolutely wonderful.
I'm losing my grip on reality....
Whenever you think about selling a PRS, pick it up and play again. Almost always cures those ugly thoughts!:D

I get it though, thinking gets everyone in trouble! Better off to not think and just play.

I think part of the problem is its that time of year when the wood wont stay still. The setup of 3 guitars (including the CE24) has changed in the last few days.

Also the CE24 has uneven relief, with more bow at the small e side and less on the wound E. (Its usually the other way around on most guitars). For that reason I dont think it could ever have its action as low as the SE C24.

But, its action is good enough. Everything else is excellent. I'll keep it.
My plan to try out the others tomorrow is scuppered. I'm fighting off a tonsil infection so need to wait until I'm well again.

Back