CE24 Custom Colors

prs19

I've seen a lot of colors on the reinvented CE24's that are not part of the stock production color offerings. I really think it brings a unique level of buying options for dealers and customers as unique ones arrive. Righteous guitars has one of my favorites (metallic blue with pearl white binding) that I would love to score for the guitar wall!

I came across this one last night and is the most 'radical' that I've seen. Someone needs to scoop this one up.

http://www.martinmusicguitar.com/store/paul-reed-smith-ce24-red-white-blue-metallic.html

I am in no way affiliated with Martin Music, but if someone buys this and they want to send me a shirt or something I would definitely be okay with that! ;)

Funny thing is that when you play that thing horizontally the american guitar turns into the netherlands flag. LOL. Not really the most well thought out idea.

Definitely a fan of the custom color choices with the new CE24s. My personal favorite that I've seen is the "Satin Blackout" version at Sweetwater. Not for everyone but I love the satin nitro and matching headstock. Here's mine (sorry for the stock Sweetwater photo but this is my actual guitar):

Btw, I'm not a huge trem guy but seems like every PRS is equipped with one (at least the models in my price range), how do you all lock them, if at all? Alternatively, does PRS make trem'less CEs?

I've never used one, but I've heard positive remarks from those that have. I played a JP6 for a time, and they're fine instruments. In fact, I wouldn't mind finding one of the rosewood-neck models.

Funny thing is that when you play that thing horizontally the american guitar turns into the netherlands flag. LOL. Not really the most well thought out idea.
Also, not the American flag, which they take great pains not to say. It's just a "red white & blue" guitar.

So that makes it okay, is what I'm saying.

In response to the original question, yeah, one of the main reasons I got my CE24 is because it's extra purple. (Purple binding makes it more purple.)

Last edited:
I'm wishin' and prayin' for a CE24 Goldtop! I know the Champagne Gold is out there, but I'm craving the Goldtop with a Natural Back look! Please PRS???

Back