Carlos or Kirk? The Game.

And the only one is:

Because Carlos led Paul to create this...

which morphed over the years to this, Sergio's favorite guitar

And ultimately led to the building of this, the PRS Factory, the ultimate mecca for all us PRS addicts
Besides, Carlos does the hat WAAAAY better than Kirk does

C'mon...it isn't even close!

I protest Toothace's post.

Mostly 'cuz Im so far behind in the points...

Noted.

You might be better served editing your post with more pictures and pandering. Toothace's answer is sure to rack up some additional points!

C'mon now...it's obvious...Carlos just cooler at every age...

Have you ever seen a picture of Carlos playing guitar on a toilet? I think not.

It's clearly Carlos, in part because of the reasoning previously given, but amplification is needed.

Carlos is a key part of the success of PRS Guitars. Without PRS Guitars, it's likely that this particular group is never assembled. And Rob and I don't stand outside Mike's listening to Sergio testify about the coolness of this here particular forum.

And because of PRS Guitars...

fig,black,mens,ffffff.u1.jpg

Hands down it's Señor Carlos, not only is he the PRS poster boy, he played Woodstock, can keep people entertained with instrumentals, played with SO MANY top musicians and singers, put latin rock on the map, can play fusion, ain't too afraid of showing his bald head, wears see thru t-shirts even though he's got a boiler & man-boobs, BUT MOST OF ALL.......................

...................................... HE'S GOT THE GRIMACE THING DOWN...............................AND I MEAN HE'S GOT IT DOWN!!!!

Nuff said.

Yeah!!!!!!!!

The contest is now between the all-time high score holding Tosca, and newcomer Huggy B!

The winner will be announced on Wednesday afternoon (Tosca). Contestants can use today to edit their answers to include more compromising photos of Carlos and Kirk to increase their score.

Last edited:
That Hammett guy is one of the most overrated guitar players.
Had guitar lessons with Satriani? I bet Joe only taught him how to tune up the guitar (with a tuner that is!).

Yeah!!!!!!!!

The contest is now between the all-time high score holding Tosca, and newcomer Huggy B!

The winner will be announced on Wednesday afternoon (Tosca). Contestants can use today to edit their answers to include more compromising photos of Carlos and Kirk to increase their score.

Tosca and Huggy B???!!!???

What about the rest of us? Just what are the standings anyway?

This scoring system is kinda sketchy...I think I'd like to speak to the commissioner!:beer:

This scoring system is kinda sketchy...I think I'd like to speak to the commissioner!:beer:

:laugh: Yep, I'm a little set back that I am even in the running.
Yes, I pointed out Carlos' greatest asset ...the grimace, and I do have a huge reverence for him as I learned almost everything from him in my early stages of guitar learning, but I think it was a lucky shot. I believe Brandon Crawford hit a grand slam in his first game up in the majors, that's cause a rookie like him (& me) had never been seen by pro pitchers and they didn't have a scouting report or seen the film.

...........I think I got lucky and ran into a good pitch.

........... either that or it was the bald head and man-boob pics.:flute:

Yeah!!!!!!!!

So much for blatant brown-nosing...

:goodnight:

Yeah, its sketchy... You were doing real well until you sh*t the bed on the meme question. You're still in second place score wise, I just got real excited at Huggy B's pictures... Would have been a serious contender if he started with the rest of y'all.

........... either that or it was the bald head and man-boob pics.:flute:

It was totally the bald head and moobs. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the dadbod trend.

Final Results: The winner is Tosca!

Congrats buddy! you win a set of factory-sealed PRS coasters.

If you don't want your prize, you may pick a player to PIF to. Hit me with a PM of your address or PIF victim to claim your prize!

Last edited:
I just got real excited at Huggy B's pictures... Would have been a serious contender if he started with the rest of y'all.

It was totally the bald head and moobs. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the dadbod trend.

:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

I'll have to get in on time for the next one, again I got lucky and ran into one. I had just come up from the minors and like Hector Sanchez' grand slam last nite, I was just swinging away.......hacking.

VICTORY IS SWEET!!!!!

Thanks Sergio for devising such an entertaining game.
Hellz yeah I want the coasters. I needed a place to rest my Vueve Clicquot and pimp cup while properly cleaning my guitars.

It was a pleasure to play! Another thank you to Sergio for hosting the shenanigans. Count me in for the next contest!:cheers:

Back