But How Was The Play, Mrs. Lincoln...

László

Too Many Notes
So I'm watching my beloved Wolverines get taken apart by Alabama, which, you know, was expected but still makes me a sad puppy.

But hey, there's a silver lining:

The music and sound design on those Ford F-150 ads that were aired (with Denis Leary doing the voice-over) was by my music production company! We just finished the two spots a few days ago. And yes, there's some PRS content. ;)

As much as it pains me to say this, Roll Tide!

I'm proud of them even if I pull for the other team in our state that got waxed by Clemson tonight...

Les, I've always liked you, but I'm not sure we can be friends anymore with that whole maize & blue issue:D
That's great, I'll have to watch for the F-150/Les Leary commercial.

Les, I've always liked you, but I'm not sure we can be friends anymore with that whole maize & blue issue:D

We all love our alma maters, right? ;)

That's great, I'll have to watch for the F-150/Les Leary commercial.

Thanks all! The spots are fun. We did a series of them, with one more to come.

They're really all about the sound design, more than the music; the guitar is used as a sound effect, along with everything else. Everything played is a reaction to the voice-over, the timings are unusual, etc. Just an interesting project all around.

And our clients are very sophisticated, know exactly what they want when it comes to SFX, tone, even phrasing. They're a very experienced team with many years of national ad production under their belts. We love working with them! It's a true collaborative effort.

Last edited:
Are these available to hear on the ELF site yet? I'm always interested in your work.

Back