Bucket List Concerts.

sergiodeblanc

Mikes "Best Concert" thread got me thinking; who is left (and alive) that you must see before you pass on?

My list.

1- Sade
2- Al, John, and Paco (together)
3-Stevie Wonder
4-George Michael (don't judge me!)
5- Slayer (just one more time)

Mikes "Best Concert" thread got me thinking; who is left (and alive) that you must see before you pass on?

My list.
4-George Michael (don't judge me!)

Too late... :)

1) Rodrigo y Gabriella
2) Jack White
3) Adele
4) Tommy Emmanuel
5) Buddy Guy - again and again and again
6) Needtobreathe

ACDC & Lenny Kravitz are the only 2 that I can think of. I have seen everyone else that I ever wanted to see.

Neil Young & Crazy Horse....repeat as necessary
The original Blue Oyster Cult 5
Pink Floyd with Waters and Wright (oh, wait....)

Just missed Neil Young :(

1) Stephen Malkmus/Pavement
2) Yo La Tengo
3) Low
4) Swans (missed many times)
5) Fennesz
6) Oren Ambarchi
7) Dinosaur Jr
8) Cluster (played in Baltimore....missed it)
9) David Bowie
10) Nick Cave

List is probably 50 acts long. Fortunately, I have around 50 years left.

Foo Fighters is my only one. Saw Rush and Van Halen in the past five years, they were my list.

Foo Fighters is my only one. Saw Rush and Van Halen in the past five years, they were my list.

Foo Fighters! I knew there was one I forgot. Still want to see them so badly. Missed my chance last year, stayed in to study instead. BIG MISTAKE. I hear Dave & Co put on one helluva show.

Just missed Neil Young :(

1) Stephen Malkmus/Pavement
2) Yo La Tengo
3) Low
4) Swans (missed many times)
5) Fennesz
6) Oren Ambarchi
7) Dinosaur Jr
8) Cluster (played in Baltimore....missed it)
9) David Bowie
10) Nick Cave

List is probably 50 acts long. Fortunately, I have around 50 years left.

A-ha! david Bowie, definately on my list. Until then i'll console myself with the Reality Tour DVD.

It pains me that I've never seen Aerosmith or Cheap Trick live. While this not my usual genre, I've gotta see Bruno Mars (don't scoff until you check his band out. His opening of Runaway Baby at the Grammy's earlier this year was amazing! Check it out on YouTube).

Rolling Stones
Fleetwood Mac

Fleetwood Mac should be a reality come next April for me, but the Stones are up in the air.

And 11top - Aerosmith with Cheap Trick opening was my very first concert! Nosebleeds section though. But still great. Sadly I don't remember all of it. I hope to see them again sometime.

Nearly pulled the trigger on some Mark Knopfler tickets for L'pool in May next year.

Only one's left where the far back corner. Can't help but feel a Knopfler gig is too intimate to be that far back. :(

I'll look again nearer to the date incase some tickets are returned.

Back