Bodywork Blemishes

David King

Hey guys. I have a PRS Custom 24 from 2000 in grey/black. I've notices a few blemishes on the body - randomly positioned little white dots - around 20 of them. Any thoughts how this has happened and what I can do to get rid of them ?? Many thanks.

Shame I cant upload any pics !

Not sure about 2000 but my 2013 had some finish adhesion issues on the neck..."white" patches and some peeling. Sent it to the PTC(contacted my dealer first) and they fixed it up good as new!

If you've dinged your body around the edges you can get a slight roundish translucent white thing at the point of contact. I have heard that super glue will fill the ding but I have doubts about it. I haven't tried it and I'm not going too. I'm ok with honest wear.

Hey guys. I have a PRS Custom 24 from 2000 in grey/black. I've notices a few blemishes on the body - randomly positioned little white dots - around 20 of them. Any thoughts how this has happened and what I can do to get rid of them ?? Many thanks.

Shame I cant upload any pics !
None of us mere mortals can upload pics. But you should be able to link to photos you upload to Photobucket or Flickr or similar. See this thread:

http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/how-to-post-pics.932/

Back