Birthday 41 - Strange Day

To the OP - congrats!

Way cool wife, Congrats and Happy Birthday...I guess its a bonus that she has DD's...??? (sorry, again with the coffee)

My first thought was "She put a limit on gear purchases - she can't be that wonderful."

But if she has Dunkin' Donuts...hot chocolate and breakfast sandwiches galore!

I guess its a bonus that she has DD's...???
Maybe it means something different! In UK DD’s can refer to the size of a ladies chest.
utzTCyo.png

Thanks everyone! But for a follow up -

1 - Yes, pics are coming and I promise that it is not an Epi or a Hello Kitty. Right now,the only pic I have is one of me holding it looking like an 6 year Cub Scout showing off his first wood working monstrosity. Ear to ear Cheshire cat gin looking goofy.

2 - My wife is not going to be on the market anytime soon. Sorry about that......but not really. She's awesome and I hope that everyone finds a woman like her!

3 - I will not discuss the size of my wife's breasts on these interwebs. I'm a respectable gentleman. However, you all made me realize that I don't know what cup size she is. I'm going with Large for now :p

4 - Due to demand I am working on getting the one picture of me, with a crap sandwich grin, holding the DGT. I could take a pic of the receipt but its not the same (nor is the discussion of numbers). I will try tonight.

5 - We had a DD on the night that I mentioned. She was really more between a B and a C though. Not bad.....but not DD.

6 - The limit on purchases for the rest of the year.....I can discuss that. I'm fine by it. I was happy with the S2 Standard 24 that we had bought and paid for. I'm even happier that she went above and beyond to return the S2 when the Wood Library Artist Package DGT was placed in my hands. I kind of owe her at this point. Thankfully, her birthday was back in March.

And now we all have to wait until the 17th when I bring it home!

To the OP - congrats!

My first thought was "She put a limit on gear purchases - she can't be that wonderful."

But if she has Dunkin' Donuts...hot chocolate and breakfast sandwiches galore!

I don't complain about breakfast....anytime of the day!

But I'll stick to the safe side of things as I know that there is at least one young lady posting here......and who knows how many wives and girlfriends perusing our talk of PRS.

Ylu don’t know your wife’s cup size?

Anything larger than a handful and you’re risking a sprained wrist.

To quote Dan Ackroyd "I got it! I got it" I got it!"

To quote me "Well, it's got it but I have to clean the house as we are having guests over starting tomorrow evening for the weekend......booooo!"

But, since I work from home, I will take some time, plug it it, and play as loud as I want! Oh....and pics....pics are coming as well tomorrow!!!!

On the plus side of the guests, it's my sister and she bought me tickets to see Shinedown and Five Finger Death Punch tomorrow night as a birthday gift!!

Now I just need to remember how to post pics!

Back