BIRDS OF A FEATHER PRS ACOUSTIC!!!!!!

Yup. SICK. I remember seeing it posted somewhere(PSF thread?). Love it.

I see the top is torrefied! For some reason I remember a video where Paul says he doesn't like roasting wood "like a chicken."

That's kind of a surprise. He must have changed his mind.

I see the top is torrefied! For some reason I remember a video where Paul says he doesn't like roasting wood "like a chicken."

I'd be very interested to hear that guitar. I've never heard a torrified top guitar, but the process sounds intriguing, and the Viking history of it all adds to it all!

Heh, he won't roast wood like a chicken, but he has no issue with putting in a kiln to dry it out like jerky?

:vroam:

;)

That's a rather interesting concept... I don't remember having seen anything like that before. Let's hope they do that for electrics too.

6NkttOP.jpg

Can't say I am a huge fan. It is like they started something cool but stopped half way. I do get the flock together part but wish they did not flock together until the neck hits the body. Incredible skill though.

Dig it but also would be interested to see what it looked like if joined closer to the body. Hard to criticize the brilliant artists involved though.

I look forward to discovering that for myself. You're bringing that to Indiana, right? :biggrin:

Just saw that there is one up in Austin that I will definitely be checking out tomorrow. will provide a report after I check it out and accept the sad fact I cannot afford one haha

Back