Bernie, a couple of PRS's and a little ditty

I love this guy...I know I'm stating the obvious here but, his musicianship is phenomenal at every level! He inspires me to work harder at getting better...I'm a slow study...but now I am an inspired slow study...

I love this guy...I know I'm stating the obvious here but, his musicianship is phenomenal at every level! He inspires me to work harder at getting better...I'm a slow study...but now I am an inspired slow study...

Bernie could make chicken-wire stapled to the farm gate sound like an angel's harp. Unfortunately the sound quality of that recording is not good (no offense to the uploader). If you are able to play video through some okay speakers try this but do not watch the video. Just listen.

Remember, look away - don't watch the video.

Last edited:
[QUo_O:DOTE="charliefrench, post: 351632, member: 10840"]Bernie could make chicken-wire stapled to the farm gate sound like an angel's harp. Unfortunately the sound quality of that recording is not good (no offense to the uploader). If you are able to play video through some okay speakers try this but do not watch the video. Just listen.

Remember, look away - don't watch the video.

[/QUOTE]

:D Absolutely! Love the analogy Charlie!
I was familiar with his music but not the man himself...I am ashamed to say I never knew about this incredibly talented musician...The man should be revered IMHO! Thankfully, my love of PRS guitars has exposed me to a lot more great musicians/music and you guys aren't so bad either...well except for a couple, they're pretty bad.o_O:D

:D Absolutely! Love the analogy Charlie!
I was familiar with his music but not the man himself...I am ashamed to say I never knew about this incredibly talented musician...The man should be revered IMHO! Thankfully, my love of PRS guitars has exposed me to a lot more great musicians/music and you guys aren't so bad either...well except for a couple, they're pretty bad.o_O:D

You're not alone, my man. I was always familiar with Whitesnake, but really only from Slide It In and forward. Maybe a little Saints & Sinners. I'd never heard of Bernie. Bought the Bernie model without ever knowing who he was. Glad I stumbled on that guitar because it led me to some great music I missed out on! For those that are Whitesnake fans, this box is killer....

https://www.amazon.com/Little-Box-Snakes-Sunburst-Years/dp/B00BV9S01U

Back