Beautiful New TRC

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
My buddy Dave Herring (owner of Seaford Music) posted a photo of a stunning Truss Rod Cover on his FaceBook page. It was a Maryland flag motif made from Ebony, white Mother of Pearl, yellow Mother of Pearl, and Red Coral. Man, I wanted one bad! So I contacted Jaime Aulson (of Aulson Inlay) and learned that only a few of these were offered for sale at the last PRS Experience and they were all gone.

:(

Fast forward a month or two and I got a message from Jaime that they had received permission from PRS to make some more. I don't know how many more but if you want one, I'd contact Jaime or Ellen via FaceBook before they're gone.

I want to extend a huge THANK YOU to Jaime and Ellen for this TRC. It is now on one of my favorite guitars and looks fantastic.

Here are three photos to give you a sense of it; one in the sunlight, one in the shadows, and one on the guitar. The White MOP matches the inlay on my fretboard perfectly. Sure wish it was easier to photograph the rainbow of colors.

IMG_0003_zps4pwdlwi1.jpg

IMG_0007_zpsfnny7zfj.jpg

IMG_0010_zpsg1ljsrcm.jpg

I remember seeing those at Experience. They looked pretty cool. Congrats on picking one up.

I absolutely love it!! I wish I loved my state enough to WANT to get a TRC of the state flag!!

Kevin

Back