Backing Tracks

The other day, I was just playing along with a Vintage Trouble video (not a backing track, but I'm so pleased I finally got the riff down, I can't stop playing it and acting like I'm good now!), and decided to search around for some backing tracks. First I found a Pete-less version of "Behind Blue Eyes". Then I decided to look for a Kiss track.

You know you're having fun when you just keep playing with whatever comes up next. What surprised me was how much I remembered of a couple of these (DRC, Cold Gin) that I hadn't really played in years.

Started with...

Which went to...

Then I must have looked a bit sick because someone called the doctor...

Then a little drink to cool things down (no vocals, which is a good workout because you really have to concentrate and know the song)...

Dude has a few more up that I haven't had a chance to try.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gettin' all P&W over these tracks sippin' Gallo tonight. Good times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I did t see this thread before . I need to get myself a directory full of backing tracks . I've Cullen into the trap in recent years of not leaning anything new ,Full steam ahead now!

Hey now--just joined so it won't let me share any links yet but Guitar Jam Tracks, Quist, Now You Shred and Tutarras are all awesome backing track sources on you tube. Since I relocated about 8 months ago for work I haven't had time to find a new group of jammers so I have relied on these to get my fix. Right now I can't get away from Pink Floyd--Shine on, Any Colour You Like, Echoes, Time and so many others have been saved for future reference. I will up some of my stuff later when I am allowed. For now, its good to be the FNG again :) Peace

I know it's been a billion years since I last posted (particularly in this thread) but this thread is still very cool, IMHO. Here's a lovely jazz backing track my friend and I made, for you Nemesis fans!

Back