Back in the fold!!! (NGD)

MistaSnowman

Play it LOUD!!!
qymVlce.jpg
Almost a year ago, I sold my SE collection to fund buying guitars from a brand that is local to me (Chicago NW Suburbs). Although the guitars felt fine on the hands, it wasn’t a PRS. When I lost my job in March, I had to sell those guitars along with my Mesa amp in order to pay rent. Now that I have a new job, I wanted to have a new guitar and after trying other brands, I went with the guitar that felt right to me. That guitar is the SE Zack Myers (the amp is a Boss Katana 100)! I am back in the fold!!!
URL][IMG]

Last edited:
Welcome back!!!! You have chosen well! Congrats.

(AND, that truly is a fine Epiphone given the absence of picture....)

Kevin

Epiphone? Obviously I’m missing something...

We have a thing here... you have to show pics of your PRS or, well it's an Epiphone or Hello Kitty or ... :) It's our way of making you put up pics because we always like to see the new PRS!!!

And, it's our way of weeding out the frontrunners who just want to pretend they are a doctor or lawyer. HAHAHAHA

Seriously, congrats on the new guitar. They are nice and very popular! Enjoy!!!

(Edit: see you tried to put up a pic. Didn't work. Read Bodia's tutorial on posting pics here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes... I see my pic but then again I used my iPad to post the pic using the photo link. I’ll have to look this thread when I get to my laptop. My apologies!!!

Hi there, and congrats on your new purchase!

The forum isn't set up to host user images, to post pictures folks usually use an image hosting service like Imgur, Flickr, Postimg and the like. Just upload shots to your favorite service and bring the image links back here, then they should post.

Glad to have you back, sir! Sorry to hear about the job loss.

Looks like your pic is behind a sign-in where it's posted - if I look at just the image, it says I have to be logged in to see it.

Back