Awaiting my first PRS

geeterpicker

I'm anxiously awaiting my first PRS guitar to arrive in SW Ohio. I've been looking at them for quite a while and decided this was the year that I would buy one. So, I started putting aside half my gig money in order to get it (the other half is required to go in the bank, according to the Mrs.) Well, Saturday afternoon, I was getting ready to play a gig, when my phone rang and I could see it was from one of my guitar playing buddies who lives in Oklahoma. He starts telling me how he bought this PRS guitar in "dead mint" condition for a ridiculously low price. Then he said he had me in mind when he picked it up. Then he asked if I wanted it. I told him I didn't have the full amount yet, because I just started saving. He said, no problem, I canhold it for you. Then the next day he sent a text to say he was just going to send it up to me. If I wanted it, I could pay him whenever. If I didn't like it, I could send it back. Now I am waiting for it to arrive later this week. There's nothing like the feeling of a new guitar that is en route. And there is nothing like a friend doing another friend a solid.
Oh, it's a PRS SE Custom 24. I am very excited to get it and hope it arrives in time for the rehearsal this weekend for one of the bands I am in.

Very cool - congrats!

Now, what's your second PRS going to be???

Good to see you are calling it your first PRS, cause you know there will have to be more! ;)

Congrats!

Back