Avandra - Stream the Full Second Album via Blood Music's Bandcamp Now!

Just curious because I like music production technical details -- is Bob St. John mastering, or mastering/engineering/producing? Either way, very cool, good stuff...definitely getting those stems...if for no other reason because I love hardcore closeups of guitar-work. I once was at soundcheck for Leaves' Eyes -- and don't get me wrong, they sound great mixed, but I was drooling over how good the guitars and bass sounded when they were working on those.

Hey man,

Bob worked on the mixing and the mastering. I had a buddy of mine in Brooklyn named Jorge André Rivera do the MIDI programming, cause the dude is a whiz in that area.

Everything else I did. Dealing with a band is so damned difficult, and finding people dedicated enough to practice at least 3 times a week is almost impossible. Honestly, had I waited for other people in order to complete this first album, it would have never had come out. That's why I decided to just to do it all myself.

And I totally get you on that stem subject. I wish I had all of Images and Words in stems, and In Absentia as well. That would be amazing.

And I totally get you on that stem subject. I wish I had all of Images and Words in stems, and In Absentia as well. That would be amazing.
OH HELL YEAH.
Everything else I did. Dealing with a band is so damned difficult, and finding people dedicated enough to practice at least 3 times a week is almost impossible. Honestly, had I waited for other people in order to complete this first album, it would have never had come out. That's why I decided to just to do it all myself.
Unholy carp!

Got this in the mail earlier this week!

TbxeUYS.jpg

UGVLNY7.jpg

Edit: Yisus those images came out huge...

So you have the master, when are you going to upload it to Bandcamp and give us the ability to pre-order? No rush, but it's already been 3 days...

Aye keed, aye keed...

Sounds awesome! Looking forward to spending money on this!

Thanks!

So you have the master, when are you going to upload it to Bandcamp and give us the ability to pre-order? No rush, but it's already been 3 days...

Aye keed, aye keed...

Haha I'm waiting on the actualy physical CDs to arrive and the shirts. Once that happens, I'll upload everything to BC and then hide away for a few days to calm my internet anxiety (now I kid... I think...)

Awesome stuff! Please post the link for CD when released :)

Will do!

f7dcvtk2ahugf2ukiqfa.jpg

This was the guitar I did everything with. Sadly, I had to sell her to fund the rest of the project. Had her for 6 years...

Now I'm left with 2 sig SEs (I don't really like sig guitars, but these were exceptions: the Akesson and the Holcomb).

Back