Asking For A Huge Favor!

drdoom8793

THAT guy at Chick-fil-A
Hey guys, I’d really appreciate it if you could help me out! I’ve entered a contest for Thirty Seconds To Mars to be able to play on stage with them when they visit Charlotte later this month. Please go to the link below and vote for my video. Keeping this PRS related, it features my 2003 Blue Matteo CE24! My video is called “ATTACK-Thirty Seconds To Mars Cover.” I’m in in a black shirt with my blue CE! Thanks in advance!

https://1065.iheart.com/contests/woody-wilcox-summer-camp-422716/

PS: You can vote once a day! Please help me play with one of my favorite bands!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I’d really appreciate it if you could help me out! I’ve entered a contest for Thirty Seconds To Mars to be able to play on stage with them when they visit Charlotte later this month. Please go to the link below and vote for my video. Keeping this PRS related, it features my 2003 Blue Matteo CE24! My video is called “ATTACK-Thirty Seconds To Mars Cover.” I’m in in a black shirt with my blue CE! Thanks in advance!

Voted! Nicely done!

Well done! I voted, and hope you get the gig!

Here’s my impossibly lucky son Jamie laying down a part on 30 STM’s most recent record.

fFe3Wxl.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks so much!

Here’s my impossibly lucky son Jamie laying down a part on 30 STM’s most recent record.

fFe3Wxl.jpg
That's incredible! I can't imagine how awesome that must've been! I've been a huge fan of 30STM since they first started getting some publicity back in like 2005. It would truly be a dream come true.

That's incredible! I can't imagine how awesome that must've been! I've been a huge fan of 30STM since they first started getting some publicity back in like 2005. It would truly be a dream come true.

Jamie loves those guys! He’s gotten to work on their last few records, and tour with them. April in Paris, impromptu concert at the Louvre:

7uRFaX0.jpg

Super cool. I remember seeing that on IG live. Had no clue your son was there. Awesome for him to be living the dream!

It is! What’s great is that Jamie’s no prima-donna; he’s appreciative of the wonderful opportunities that have come his way.

He co-produced “Love is Madness,” the song with Halsey, and “Dawn Will Rise” on the new album, and worked on their other records starting with “This Is War.”

He’s toured Europe with them a few times as well. Very lucky guy!

Mars are a talented band, their records sound great, and they put on a killer show. What’s not to like? :)

fFe3Wxl.jpg

The musician in me says “I’m jelly” over his impossible luck. And wonders how I can make the same happen for me.
The dad in me says “he could have combed his hair first.” Even though we are probably the same age. :rolleyes::D

Back