Are You Happy with your Guitar and Amp Rig????

Harker1440

So Happy that PRSh comes to you and asks you to fill in for Mike Ault who is unable to play ( Nothing serious just major scheduling conflict) for a 3 Month US Tour. You will have the best in the business when it comes to Tech, Len Johnson will be your guitar tech and Doug Sewell will take care of your amps and Shawn will handle everything else guitar related. One Caveat you can only take your present pedalboard/amp/and 2 guitars. There is no adding or changing gear to try and fit the job it is what you own and use as of reading this post. Can you say that you 100% happy with your rig and ready to step up to the plate and accept the offer from PRSh???

Yeah man, let's do this!

Does that mean he's going to hook me up with a couple new guitars? I'll take a P22 and a CU24 please, Shawn. :shakehands:
You only have what you own currently now at the end of the tour you can get hooked up but for now its what you have

I'm in...have a couple of rigs depending on the demands of the gig, production, etc....just give me a call.

Guitars yes I'm content ( a DGT would help though), amp and pedal wise..good to go . I think I'm busy though, could be a scheduling conflict for me as well.

Pretty much. Love the amp, got guitars that work great through it. I'd perhaps change a couple of pedals but for the most part it works well.

This is my 'studio' rig though. I need to start thinking about a gigging rig. I'll be starting from the beginning there.

Probably not, if you count changing the pedalboard. But definitely a yes in the guitar/amp dept.

But the pedalboard I change on a weekly, sometimes bi-weekly basis. I'm NEVER content with it. Constantly buying new pedals and moving things around. My weakness is dirtboxes.

Back