are we thinking that the strat style does not exist

20170421_094944.jpg
20171118_150427.jpg
20171117_174905.jpg
I'll just play with my three till we find out

Anyone got any screen grabs? be curious to have a look-see.

So obviously, I'm not sure which guitarist was which. Michael Carter plays a number of PRSi, including a SAS and a CU24. And a 305, I believe.

Kevin Arrowsmith is the other instrumentalist playing fiddle, mandolin, guitar, etc. So I assume it was him playing the DC3.

Michael Carter is a huge 80s metal band guy, not a typical country chicken picker. I like his style, obviously customized for Luke Bryan's stuff.

I found the video about half way down, here:

http://www.seattlewolf.com/blogs/lauren-hoffman/watch-luke-bryan-plays-you-bet-your-wife-ellen-show

You watch Ellen?

he probably eats bean sprouts and tofu in front of the TV. I sorry for saying but i couldn't help it i'm a smart ass.

Hmmm....bean sprouts on Chinese food. No tofu. Unless Sergio is making a Tofurkey, or Tacos. As for Ellen, if I need a smile in the middle of the day, I'd tune in. No pretense on that show.

I like bean sprouts on salad. And, years ago, I thought Ellen was cute. Not that the two thoughts are related.

PRS Forum Cryptic Hints Guide

Bean sprouts- code for PRS Strat type guitar.

Jock- code for guys who LOVE PRS guitars and want to like strats, but can’t because they aren’t PRS guitars.

Ellen - code for Lebanese. (Maybe these will be made in the Middle East).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back