Archon vs. Diezel Einstein

You must be better than me. My wife supports the "idea" of my playing. Heck, she's bought me 3 PRS guitars! But she doesn't support the idea of me playing at high volumes. So yeah, you're better than me. :)

And you must be way, way better than me, because my wife wouldn’t buy me a guitar if her life depended on it!

That’s probably a good thing, since I like choosing my own guitars. :)

And you must be way, way better than me, because my wife wouldn’t buy me a guitar if her life depended on it!

That’s probably a good thing, since I like choosing my own guitars. :)

I doubt that. More like, my wife bought me great guitars hoping it would make me sound better. Your wife knew you already sounded good, so no need to buy you great guitars. I unwittingly came up with a great strategy. o_O

Great strategy!

On the other hand, my wife has no idea what a PRS goes for, which is not a bad thing, either! ;)

You aren't kidding there. I bet there are more than a couple guys here who might be single if their wives ever found out how much some of there guitars and gear cost. :D

You aren't kidding there. I bet there are more than a couple guys here who might be single if their wives ever found out how much some of there guitars and gear cost. :D
My wife has seen the insurance riders for the stuff in the house and gigged gear. :eek: Since it only covers a few guitars and amps, her math skills reveal the true replacement value...which prompts some stern eyebrow raises. Now, if you ever have the unfortunate need to use this insurance, expect a trick question like, “you don’t really need all this money to replace that music gear, do you?”. Don’t answer...it’s a trap!!!

My wife has seen the insurance riders for the stuff in the house and gigged gear. :eek: Since it only covers a few guitars and amps, her math skills reveal the true replacement value...which prompts some stern eyebrow raises. Now, if you ever have the unfortunate need to use this insurance, expect a trick question like, “you don’t really need all this money to replace that music gear, do you?”. Don’t answer...it’s a trap!!!

Information is power. Do not concede your power to get what makes you happy!

Always get a separate policy for your gear, and hide it! ;)

Nice!
Bumping old thread here.
Love the deep, hefty, meat of the archon.

Any of you compare to a Mesa TC, Fryette Pitbull/Sigx or Orange RV MKIII?

I am close to buying one of these. :)

Current amps are a 20th Anniversary Bogner Shiva and BFG modified Dual Rectifier which is amazing. The DR is modded so Vintage mode is like a pissed off JCM 800 and Modrn is stock but tighter and clearer. Sounds great.

Thanks!
Rich

Back