Archon MADNESS is on FULL THROTTLE...

Thanks dude! Your 408 would sound great through one. :)
When I get time I will download all of your clips when I am at home on my PC and listen to them.
What do you think of how it sounds when turned down very low, I see you played around with it at low volume?
My Carvin V3M into a 4x12 or 2x12 sounds fizzy with the gain up the way I like it, that is because it is wanting to be cranked up higher I think, and I cannot crank it where I live or I would be out on the street :D
So I would have to have it down fairly low.

Very interested in this amp, or the Blackstar ID 30 which of course if solid state, but I hear it sounds good, and a few members here have one.

Jealous - and anxious for some clips!

Congrats folks!!!!

Rep your crew, yo.

1507642_10100176145735172_1075119180_n.jpg

Rep your crew, yo.

1507642_10100176145735172_1075119180_n.jpg

Yeah baby!

When I get time I will download all of your clips when I am at home on my PC and listen to them.
What do you think of how it sounds when turned down very low, I see you played around with it at low volume?
My Carvin V3M into a 4x12 or 2x12 sounds fizzy with the gain up the way I like it, that is because it is wanting to be cranked up higher I think, and I cannot crank it where I live or I would be out on the street :D
So I would have to have it down fairly low.

Very interested in this amp, or the Blackstar ID 30 which of course if solid state, but I hear it sounds good, and a few members here have one.
I took the volume pretty low and didn't think it was fizzy. I was at rehearsal though and our room is pretty big. There were also several people there so it was hard for me to concentrate dialing it in. Need to spend time by myself there with it. So I'll reserve any official review for later. But I didn't find it fizzy at all. I actually found myself increasing the treble/presence higher that I expected even with the bright switch on.

Back