Appreciation

thieves&foxes

Now granted this IS a PRS forum dedicated to PRS guitars, but I need to say that I am absolutely amazed at the love, care and devotion that PRS shows towards building their instruments.

In my neck of the wood people don't 'get' PRS they will rather buy other name brand guitars, as they don't understand what is so special about PRS. Listening to Paul's rules of tone, watching the construction videos, just shows me how passionately these guys and gals take building these beautiful instruments. So thanks Paul and team for all you do!

In addition...Thanks for making such a quality (read: easy to work on) product ... I have never had any issues making small, necessary adjustments, that all instruments need from time to time. I have been adjusting necks, intonation, etc... for years and have never encountered a PRS guitar that didn't respond properly. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for some other American made instruments.

Totally agree. PRS builds great guitars because its people will accept nothing less.

Back