Anyone know of any Swamp Ash Narrowfield's out there with Natural Finish?

Dude don't you know that reverb is the new craigslist? In that everything on reverb apparently comes with a pound of gold for freeeeeeee!

Dude don't you know that reverb is the new craigslist? In that everything on reverb apparently comes with a pound of gold for freeeeeeee!

It's not that bad. I mean, I think maybe we're just accustomed to the bottom dropping out on used PRS right now, that was an expensive @ss guitar when bought new.

It's not that bad. I mean, I think maybe we're just accustomed to the bottom dropping out on used PRS right now, that was an expensive @ss guitar when bought new.

Exactly. I actually paused before I copy/pasted the link. OP, you'd better not wait too long! :)

Oh yeah??!! Well I know someone who begs to differ:
enhanced-buzz-12749-1387557819-6.jpg

Besides I wasn't talking about that one in particular but there are more than a few things on there that I've seen for sale that are really just ridiculous.

Exactly. I actually paused before I copy/pasted the link. OP, you'd better not wait too long! :)

Agree. I was looking for something like this for several months...if I hadn't just purchased an NF3 and sent it to PTC for the "Tosca treatment" this one would be sold already.

Agree. I was looking for something like this for several months...if I hadn't just purchased an NF3 and sent it to PTC for the "Tosca treatment" this one would be sold already.

Nice. Did you snag the Wave I posted the link for?

Nice. Did you snag the Wave I posted the link for?

Haha. No. I'm not looking for ANY Wave...I'm looking for THE Wave. Probably never gonna happen. Thanks for the enable-assist though.

Haha. No. I'm not looking for ANY Wave...I'm looking for THE Wave. Probably never gonna happen. Thanks for the enable-assist though.

Right on. If I ever see that blue '85 NJ Eagle with Screamin' Demons and a top mount Kahler, I'm all over it

I saw the craziest thing on ebay the other week. It was like a 90 - 93 cu24 in vintage yellow with a sweet switch. It was on auction-only and it flew under the radar for like 1400. It was nuts, if I would have seen that when I was shopping for my Ted I would have been all over it. I wish I had put it on my watch list, then I might be able to share the old link.

Man, I love that guitar! Always have loved those! There's a red one also.

And yeah, there's a reason I didn't even join Reverb until very recently (when I had to sign up to buy the Archon). The first few times I looked on there, MOST of the things I looked at were way overpriced. I mean, used Archons for more than stores were selling new ones for, other used amps at maybe 10% off new retail.... I didn't sign up for months because every time I looked I just saw loads of overpriced gear. Now, I see that plus real "it will actually sell at this price" prices.

That sure is purty!

fwiw, I've gotten some VERY good deals on Reverb, and also found a few unicorns there. I'm about done shopping gittars for awhile (yeah, right...), just waiting for the RE Vela I ordered so long ago...
But when I do go on gittar safari, I always scan Reverb, Ebay, and usually find the best prices on GC used.... try it!

Ha, I was in the exact same spot and did the same minus PTC.

Back